Crisis management is as important as finance management, personnel management, etc. Having a clear and effective program and plan for an event is critical not only to your survival, but critical to the profitability and possibly the survival of the company. Being able to identify risk, assess the situation and respond appropriately is important, and requires not only training, but practice.
This program could also be paired with our Non Violent Crisis Intervention program!
• Identify potential risks
• Understand the myths behind workplace violence
• Define escalation and identify examples
• Learn concerning behaviors
• Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
• Understand the proper response to an event
For more information or to reserve your spot in this workshop, please contact:
P : 204-984-9480 ext 387
P : 204-984-9480
C : 204-880-5455