Customer support used to mean a face-to-face conversation with a customer, or a phone call. Today, technology has changed how we approach customer support. It now encompasses the internet, websites, webchats, and even smart phone apps. The customer experience begins long before the purchase is made.
With our “Non-Telephone Customer Support” workshop, your participants will discover the new opportunities in customer support services via the internet, but also how to use these opportunities to their advantage. Program can be combined with our Customer Service Programs or Disabled Customer Service Program.
• Define customer support
• Know the different venues for customer support
• Recognize challenges of customer support
• Learn different applications
• Know proper forms of documentation
• Learning to be proactive in customer support
For more information or to reserve your spot in this workshop, please contact:
P : 204-984-9480 ext 387
P : 204-984-9480
C : 204-880-5455