Most people find that they wish they had more time in a day. This workshop will show participants how to organize their lives and find those hidden moments. Participants will learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools to maximize their personal productivity.
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshop your participants will be on the right track in achieving that goal. Some people blame everything that goes wrong in their life on something or someone else, but through this workshop your participants will take ownership and begin to lead a more productive life.
• Set and evaluate SMART goals
• Use routines to maximize their productivity
• Use scheduling tools to make the most of their time
• Stay on top of their to-do list
• Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
• Use basic project management techniques
• Organize their physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
• Take back time from e-mail and handheld devices
• Beat procrastination
For more information or to reserve your spot in this workshop, please contact:
P : 204-984-9480 ext 387
P : 204-984-9480
C : 204-880-5455