For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it's at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not.
The Teamwork And Team Building workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Your participants will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member.
• Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
• Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
• List the three types of teams
• Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
• Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
• Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
• Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
• Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model -- and one consensus-building approach to solving team problems
• List actions to do -- and those to avoid -- when encouraging teamwork
For more information or to reserve your spot in this workshop, please contact:
P : 204-984-9480 ext 387
P : 204-984-9480
C : 204-880-5455